Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe for a friend who was visiting home from being in the military. I wanted to make her something special - she loves fruit - but as both of us were dieting I didn't want to load it up with sugar, marshmallow creme and cool whip. This came out fantastic - tastes like a sweet vanilla bean cheesecake. Note: I used truvia packets in place of the Splenda, but any zero calorie sweetener would be fine.
- Put cream cheese in food processor with brown sugar. Process until the brown sugar looks like tiny specs.
- Add vanilla yogurt, process well.
- Add cinnamon and sugar packets, process well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- I serve this with melon, strawberries, pineapple, and grapes. All are great! :).