Recipe by Andtototoo!
We make this frequently during the month of December. It is so quick to make, but still tastes special.
- 2 cups store-bought eggnog
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 -8 slices bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- warmed maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the eggnog into a pie plate.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and stir to blend.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat until hot.
- Add about 1/2 Table. of butter and let it melt.
- Dip one slice of bread into the eggnog mixture and place on the griddle.
- When the first side has browned, flip over and brown the second side.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
- You can also make up a french toast batter using flavored coffee creamers.