We make this frequently during the month of December. It is so quick to make, but still tastes special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the eggnog into a pie plate.
- 2Sprinkle with the cinnamon and stir to blend.
- 3Heat a griddle over medium heat until hot.
- 4Add about 1/2 Table. of butter and let it melt.
- 5Dip one slice of bread into the eggnog mixture and place on the griddle.
- 6When the first side has browned, flip over and brown the second side.
- 7Serve with warm maple syrup.
- 8You can also make up a french toast batter using flavored coffee creamers.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 482.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g