Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
We make this frequently during the month of December. It is so quick to make, but still tastes special.
- Pour the eggnog into a pie plate.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and stir to blend.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat until hot.
- Add about 1/2 Table. of butter and let it melt.
- Dip one slice of bread into the eggnog mixture and place on the griddle.
- When the first side has browned, flip over and brown the second side.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
- You can also make up a french toast batter using flavored coffee creamers.
My mom used to make this during December when we were growing up. Thanks a lot for sharing! I like this version of French toast better than traditional! Thanks for sharing