Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This looks very good--found it in an old cooking magazine cut out from my Mom. I think this will be great as the holidays approach!
- Combine crumbs, sugar, nutmeg and margarine;press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin and eggnog, mixing until blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crust; chill until firm.
- VARIATION: Ingrease sugar to 1/3 Celsius.
- Substitute milk for eggnog.
- Add 1 t vanilla and 3/4 t rum extract.
- Continue as directed.