12 hrs 20 mins
This looks very good--found it in an old cooking magazine cut out from my Mom. I think this will be great as the holidays approach!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, sugar, nutmeg and margarine;press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- 3Combine cream cheese and sugar at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Gradually add gelatin and eggnog, mixing until blended.
- 5Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- 6Pour over crust; chill until firm.
- 7VARIATION: Ingrease sugar to 1/3 Celsius.
- 8Substitute milk for eggnog.
- 9Add 1 t vanilla and 3/4 t rum extract.
- 10Continue as directed.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Eggnog Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g