Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is the cheesecake for the Christmas Season - made with eggnog, you will have all the special flavors of the Holiday Season all in one!!
- Combine crumbs, sugar, nutmeg and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin and egnog, mixing until blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crust; chill until firm.
This was different than what I'm use to making but it was really good. Everyone loved it.