Chef mariajane's Note:
Here is the cheesecake for the Christmas Season - made with eggnog, you will have all the special flavors of the Holiday Season all in one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, sugar, nutmeg and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- 3Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Gradually add gelatin and egnog, mixing until blended.
- 5Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- 6Pour over crust; chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Eggnog Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 137.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: