- 1 quart four queens whiskey or 1 quart grain alcohol
- 4 ounces honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle ginger ale
- 1 pinch anise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut oranges and lemon into eights.
- In large pot simmer all ingredients EXCEPT WHISKY for 20 minutes.
- Strain through cheesecloth squeezing out all juice into another pot.
- Add Whiskey and reheat to just short of boiling. stir. bottle, and store at room temperature It may get ugly looking but thats OK, just shake it up.
- Heat to serve in warmed shot glass.