- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can large orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 can small pineapple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 3 1⁄2 pints heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup light colored rum or 1⁄4 cup brandy
- fresh fruit, cubed or cut up (of choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl place dry pudding mix and both thawed undiluted juice concentrated and mix well on low speed with electric mixer.
- Beat heavy cream and brandy and mix well into pudding mixture well.
- Place in a glass serving bowl.
- Chill mixture well .
- Serve with fresh fruit on the side. Party size- serves many.