Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
my wife's sister gave this to her years ago, she has since passed. We decided to try it this year, i think it's pretty good.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pickled banana pepper rings, chopped
- 6 ounces deli roast beef, chopped (like Louis Rich)
- Cut center out of round bread loaf (can use Hawaiian bread) and fill hole with the dip.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or long enough to heat.
- Use center of bread for cubes for dipping. Or chips or crackers. Your choice.