Recipe by Nikki Kate
This is my roll recipe I am always asked to bring to family gathering. These are rich and buttery.
Top Review by KCShell
Light, Fluffy, Sweet--it is just what you want in a dinner roll. Don't wait until the holidays to try these! These turned out like restaurant quailty. I am really impressed with the texture. I used all purpose flour with good results. Thanks, NIkki Kate, this recipe will be added to my "Best of Zaar" cookbook and I will make them often! KCShell
- 118.29 ml water
- 14.79 ml water
- 4.92 ml water
- 3 large eggs
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, cut up
- 4.92 ml salt
- 828.06 ml bread flour (I've used all-purpose)
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml yeast
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Add water, 3 eggs, butter, salt, flour, 2 Tablespoons sugar and yeast to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough/manual cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- Shape into rolls as desired.
- Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, 20-30 minutes.
- Combine lightly beaten egg and 1 tablespoon sugar, brush onto tops.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-14 minutes or until done.