1/5 Photos of Holiday Dinner Rolls (Bread Machine)
Nikki Kate's Note:
This is my roll recipe I am always asked to bring to family gathering. These are rich and buttery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add water, 3 eggs, butter, salt, flour, 2 Tablespoons sugar and yeast to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select dough/manual cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- 3If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- 4Shape into rolls as desired.
- 5Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, 20-30 minutes.
- 6Combine lightly beaten egg and 1 tablespoon sugar, brush onto tops.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 12-14 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Dinner Rolls (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 126.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g