This is my roll recipe I am always asked to bring to family gathering. These are rich and buttery.
Make and share this Holiday Dinner Rolls (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Add water, 3 eggs, butter, salt, flour, 2 Tablespoons sugar and yeast to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough/manual cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- Shape into rolls as desired.
- Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, 20-30 minutes.
- Combine lightly beaten egg and 1 tablespoon sugar, brush onto tops.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-14 minutes or until done.