4 hrs 15 mins
Anything with Cool Whip is delicious! This is adapted from the Celebrate with Cool Whip booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces marble pound cake (cut in 12 slices)
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix or 1 (4 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) package Jell-O instant lemon pudding
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1Cut cake slices in half to form triangles.
- 2Arrange triangles in bottom and up side of a 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- 3Pour 1-1/2 cup milk into large bowl.
- 4Add vanilla pudding mix.
- 5Beat with whisk 1 minute.
- 6Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- 7Spoon pudding mixture over cake in pan.
- 8Pour remaining milk into large bowl.
- 9Add lemon pudding mix.
- 10Beat with whisk 1 minute.
- 11Gently stir in remaining whipped topping.
- 12Spoon pudding mixture over pudding in pan.
- 13Drizzle with chocolate.
- 14Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Dessert Mold
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 205.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
marble pound cake
Jell-O instant lemon pudding