Recipe by MigJ
I am not sure where this recipe came from but it is good.
Top Review by MacMama63
This was fabulous! I made it exactly as the recipe called for, and it was delicious. And so easy! I'm just disappointed that I didn't take a picture to share, because it is also very photogenic. Next time! :-)
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese, small curd
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skiller sauté mushrooms and onions in the butter till tender. Drain on paper towel.
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and crabmeat. Toss the shredded Monterey jack cheese with the flour in a plastic bag and then add to the crabmeat mixture.
- Beat the eggs and combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a 10 inch greased quiche dish or a deep dish pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in comes out clean. Quiche should be puffed and golden brown. Let stand 5 min before cutting.