Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a festive side dish, that uses fresh or frozen cranberries. My daughter insists on having it for every holiday. It's good to make the first part the night before, but it can be done the morning of serving if needed.
- 12 ounces cranberries, fresh
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 20 ounces pineapple, crushed
- 2 1⁄3 cups marshmallows, mini
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Grind cranberries (I use my food processor).
- Add sugar and crushed pineapple, chill overnight in a plastic container, with a lid.
- Add remaining ingredients before serving.