Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A very pretty dish that goes perfectly with any holiday meal!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries (frozen if possible)
- 4 -5 medium jonathan apples
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes cherry Jell-O (small)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- Make jell-o according to package directions and let set.
- Mix orange juice, pineapple, and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Grind apples and cranberries in food processor.
- Add apples and cranberries to juice and sugar mixture.
- Add mixture to set jell-o.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, overnight if possible.