Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A festive punch for your holiday gatherings suitable for all ages and easy to put together in a hurry.
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice (low acid is best)
- 2 cups lemon-lime flavored soda
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- place slices of orange and lime in bottom of large punch bowl.
- mix all punch ingredients together pour on top.
- Serve ice cold.
- TIP: To prevent the punch from being watered down make ice cubes with punch instead of water.
- The punch will stay cold without being watery.
This is a wonderful holiday punch!(From www.cougarflirts.com)
This is a wonderful holiday punch! I used to make something similar, but hadn't used orange juice in it before. I love that addition, plus the orange and lime slices make for a wonderful presentation.