Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious, light dessert that can be made anytime of the year thanks to the can of cranberry sauce. It would be perfect with brunch or tea. Chill in pretty bowls or glasses if you want individual desserts. I got this recipe from cooksrecipes.com. My only complaint is that some of the cranberries were tough, so I would advise using a good quality cranberry sauce.
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- In saucepan, heat juice to boiling; remove from heat. Stir in gelatin until dissolved; stir in cranberry sauce. Chill until thickened. ( I cheat and put it in the freezer, stirring often till thickened).
- Fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill until firm. (Cook time is chill time if chilling in the fridge).