- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 11 x 7-inch or a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter.
- Lightly press into prepared baking dish (do not pack down hard).
- In a bowl combine all the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Gently spoon over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown (don't overbake!).
- Cut into bars or triangle shapes.
- Store in refrigerater.
- Note: these bars can be made without the cranberries, they taste just as good.