Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Delicious holiday Cranberry Glaze!
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (or frozen)
- 1 cup crown lily white corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch clove, ground
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Continue to gently boil for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool before serving. May be stored refrigerated up to 2 weeks. Serving Suggestions: Delicious as a cranberry side dish or as a glaze over turkey or pork. Also makes a nice turkey sandwich spread.