Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a beautiful Thanksgiving or Christmas cranberry cherry pie. It is easy to make and delicious. Whoever said cranberry only goes with orange? I have also used cranberries with rhubarb with nice results. You may have a little left (I pile mine high, use any left over for ramekins, etc.).
- 1 prepared graham cracker crusts or 1 baked pie shell
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cool Whip (to garnish, optional, optional) (optional) or whipped cream (to garnish) (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix cherry pie filling and whole cranberry sauce.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Pour into shell.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.