Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A luscious, delicious cheesecake that will have your guests in awe. Build it up high and make it center stage! It is easy to make and great tasting. I usually decorate top with 2 or 3 fresh cranberries and it looks especially nice if they have some foliage.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sour cream until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and sugar until smooth.
- Pour into pie shell.
- In a bowl, mix cherry pie filling and cranberry.
- Add spices.
- Pour on top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate about 3 hours.
- Garnish with springs of cranberries.
This had an excellent flavor, but didn't set up well for me. I had refrigerated overnight, but individual servings still ran all over the plate.