Recipe by STARTERWIFE
A luscious, delicious cheesecake that will have your guests in awe. Build it up high and make it center stage! It is easy to make and great tasting. I usually decorate top with 2 or 3 fresh cranberries and it looks especially nice if they have some foliage.
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice or 1⁄4 cup lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sour cream until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and sugar until smooth.
- Pour into pie shell.
- In a bowl, mix cherry pie filling and cranberry.
- Add spices.
- Pour on top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate about 3 hours.
- Garnish with springs of cranberries.