Recipe by rma123
I have not tried this yet, but it sounds so tempting! Obviously not low calorie, but sounds so festive for the holidays! From Ladies Home Journal.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces jellied cranberry sauce (1/2 of a 16-oz can)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese and milk in a blender container. Cover and blend until combined.
- Add ice cream, cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries. Cover and blend until almost smooth, occasionally stopping to scrape down sides.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses. Makes 4 8-oz servings.