Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the The 50 Best Cheesecakes in the World. Looks easy and yummy!!
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups unblemished cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin, dissolved in
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- To make crust, mix crumbs and margarine together thoroughly and press into an 8 or 9 inch pie pan. Set aside.
- To make filling, put cranberries, water and sugar into a saucepan, heat to boiling, then cook at a boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin mixture, stirring until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese, ricotta and vanilla, mixing well until blended. Some of the cranberries will break up.
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate until firm, approximately 3-4 hours.
- Garnish, if you wish, with cranberries.