Holiday Cranberry Cheesecake (No Bake)
- To make crust, mix crumbs and margarine together thoroughly and press into an 8 or 9 inch pie pan. Set aside.
- To make filling, put cranberries, water and sugar into a saucepan, heat to boiling, then cook at a boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin mixture, stirring until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese, ricotta and vanilla, mixing well until blended. Some of the cranberries will break up.
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate until firm, approximately 3-4 hours.
- Garnish, if you wish, with cranberries.