Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 8 ounces sugar-free raspberry gelatin (2 large boxes)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 12 ounces jellied cranberry sauce (1 can) or 12 ounces low-carb cranberry sauce (1 can)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges, drained (1 can)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- Boil 2 Cups of water, add to Jello, and stir untill dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce, use electric mixer to blend and dissolved sauce.
- Add 1 cup os ice, stirring untill ice melts, than add the second cup of ice,.
- slowly. When jello starts to thicken, remove extra ice pieces.
- Lightly blend in sour cream with a mixer, but donâ€™t mix thoroughly. Stir in oranges and nuts.
- Spray jello mold with Pam spray and fill with jello mixture. Let set inches.
- refrigerator for 2 hours. Place onto holiday dish and garnish with more oranges or parsley.
The taste of this Jello is wonderful! I used black cherry and raspberry and loved the mix. I was a little short on my sour cream (around 3/4 cup) but no matter. I put most in my Jello mold and some leftover in a small bowl. This Jello does not set up super firm and did much better in a bowl! Next time I will forgo the mold. The oranges really make this! One of my favorite Jello recipes now! Thanks Internetnut, for posting. Roxygirl