I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 2 Cups of water, add to Jello, and stir untill dissolved.
- 2Add cranberry sauce, use electric mixer to blend and dissolved sauce.
- 3Add 1 cup os ice, stirring untill ice melts, than add the second cup of ice,.
- 4slowly. When jello starts to thicken, remove extra ice pieces.
- 5Lightly blend in sour cream with a mixer, but donâ€™t mix thoroughly. Stir in oranges and nuts.
- 6Spray jello mold with Pam spray and fill with jello mixture. Let set inches.
- 7refrigerator for 2 hours. Place onto holiday dish and garnish with more oranges or parsley.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Cran-Raspberry Jello
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free raspberry gelatin