Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is scented with pepperminy to cool your hot tired feet and scented with Balsam Fir needle oil for that Holiday touch! Great for after a day of Holiday Shopping! Use 100 percent essential oils.
- 32 ounces sweet almond oil or 32 ounces jojoba oil
- 32 -40 drops peppermint oil
- 32 -40 drops balsam fir needle pine oil
- 2 lbs coarse salt
- Fill 8-8 ounce jars with salt top with oil and 4-6 drops of each oil in each jar.
- Using a knife to cut through the salt so the oil goes throughtout.
What a wonderful gift idea!! I used pink coarse salt and almond oil. Made four jars of foot scrub. Essential oil, almond oil and lovely smell, plus it's pink. What's not to love?? Thanks for the recipe!
Oh this feels like heaven! The peppermint is so strong it tingles! I love it! I made this for my sister for her birthday and of course had to sample it first. I halved the recipe and it came out fine. I also used the almond oil instead of the jojoba oil. This is a wonderful gift basket item!! Thanks Rita!