1/2 Photos of Holiday Cookie Mix
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
This is a cookie mix I make every Christmas. When time is at a premium...being prepared is always a good thing. I got this from a Christmas edition of Pillsbury's Cookbook. Using the baking mix you can make several different cookies for your Christmas cookie trays. The beauty of this is you have the mix in the refrigerator to use whenever you have short time to whip up a lovely cookie! I will add the cookie recipes asap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
holiday cookie mix
- 1Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup;level off.
- 2In a 4-quart bowl, combine 1/2 each of the flour, sugar,baking powder, salt.
- 3Using a fork or pastry blender, cut 1/2 of the butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Place in a large, tightly covered container.
- 5Repeat with remaining half of ingredients.
- 6Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- 7Use within 4 weeks.
- 8Measure by dipping cup into mix;level off.
- 9Return unused mix to refrigerator or freezer.
- 10*Allow measured mix to come to room temperature before adding ingredients to make any of the recipes in this collection.
- 11Makes 22-23 cups cookie mix.
- 13To prepare cookie mix in food processor, place 1/4 of each ingredient in food processor bowl with metal blade.
- 14Process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 15Place in tightly covered container.
- 16Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 17If desired, recipe can be cut in half.
- 18Makes 11-12 cups cookie crumbs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Cookie Mix
Serving Size: 1 (3406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 642.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 63.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g