Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my elementary children's parents made these for me this Christmas season, as a thank you for driving their child to school, and I could not stop eating them. Ran out and had to get the recipe so I could make more! I am so hooked on these wonderful cookies, its not funny!
- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package Hershey kissables
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Gradually blend in flour. (Mixture will be crumbly, but will hold a shape if squeezed.)
- Stir in candies. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container. Roll again in powdered sugar just before serving.
nice twist on chocolate chip cookies