Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple but rich coffee that is ideal for the Holiday Season or anytime that you're in the mood for something a bit special. The recipe says that it will make 4 servings but that is for huge mugs 16 oz mugs. Smaller mugs or cups will give you more servings. Cook time is however long your coffee pot takes.
- 1814.36 g brewed coffee (your favorite brewed strong)
- 118.29 ml sweetened condensed milk
- whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries, with stems
- Prepare coffee according to manufacturer's directions.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk into coffee, and serve immediately with a dollop of whipped cream, a stick of cinnamon and a maraschino cherry.
This was good but I have to agree with NurseJaney, the sweetened condensed milk did not do a lot for me. I did love the cinnamon flavor from the stick though, and as I had no maraschino cherries, I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon on top of the whipped cream for color. Thanks Annacia ~ made for COMFORT CAFE ~ SNOW QUEENS ROUND, January 2010!
*Made for Comfort Cafe* I made 1/2 recipe for DH and me, but the sweetened condensed milk was a new taste sensation to us -- not that yummy. The addition of the cinnamon stick was pleasant -- may continue to use that as my spoon ! Thanks, for posting, Annacia.
Another winner by the Coffee Queen. As expected this was delicious, rich, sweet and dreamy, it did not disappoint. I enjoyed this very much, even without the maraschino cherry. Thank you for sharing this treat Annacia.