Mary Scheffert's Note:
These are moist & chewy -- a pretty addition to any cookie platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Grease& lightly flour cookie sheets.
- 3In medium bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- 4Add sugar, flour, salt& almond extract; blend well.
- 5Stir in coconut& cherries (or fruit mix).
- 6Drop tablespoons onto cookie sheet, approximately 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 13-17 minutes or until set& lightly browned.
- 8Immediately remove from cookie sheets& cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
glace red cherries
glace green cherries