Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are moist & chewy -- a pretty addition to any cookie platter.
Make and share this Holiday Coconut Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Grease& lightly flour cookie sheets.
- In medium bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Add sugar, flour, salt& almond extract; blend well.
- Stir in coconut& cherries (or fruit mix).
- Drop tablespoons onto cookie sheet, approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until set& lightly browned.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets& cool completely.
My kids had a lot of fun whipping these up. We had extra egg whites that I needed use. This recipe was perfect for it. Thanks!