Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom made this one time after she had it at a party...it's delicious!
Make and share this Holiday Chicken Roll Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken into small strips, or use breast tenders.
- Add the chicken to a large pot, and cover with water.
- boil the chicken for 45 minutes to an hour, or until it is cooked thoroughly.
- Drain the chicken, and after it cools, shred it (remove any fat that is on it).
- Wrap some of the chicken in each crescent roll, and place them in a casserole dish (spray the dish with cooking spray first), and sprinkle the remaining chicken evenly in the pan. Set the pan aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the cream of chicken soup, broth, and milk over medium - medium high heat. When it is heated, add the cheese, and stir constantly until it is melted.
- Pour the mixture over the "chicken roll-ups" in the pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are slightly brown.