Chef #495474's Note:
My mom made this one time after she had it at a party...it's delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into small strips, or use breast tenders.
- 2Add the chicken to a large pot, and cover with water.
- 3boil the chicken for 45 minutes to an hour, or until it is cooked thoroughly.
- 4Drain the chicken, and after it cools, shred it (remove any fat that is on it).
- 5Wrap some of the chicken in each crescent roll, and place them in a casserole dish (spray the dish with cooking spray first), and sprinkle the remaining chicken evenly in the pan. Set the pan aside.
- 6In a medium saucepan, heat the cream of chicken soup, broth, and milk over medium - medium high heat. When it is heated, add the cheese, and stir constantly until it is melted.
- 7Pour the mixture over the "chicken roll-ups" in the pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 961.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g