Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces cherry Jell-O or 2 (4 ounce) packagespackages of jell-o brand cherry gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 4 cups angel food cake or 4 cups cake, cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted. Stir in cherry pie filling. Place cake cubes in 3-quart serving bowl. Spoon gelatin mixture over cake. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set but not firm.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon over gelatin mixture in bowl.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.