Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy cheese ball for celebrations.
Make and share this Holiday Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g aged cheddar cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml red onion, minced
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 78.07 ml walnuts, chopped
- Mix shredded cheese with cream cheese and other ingredients except nuts. Form into a ball. (Tip - use low-fat cream cheese).
- Roll in walnut pieces (may substitute pecans).
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with crostini and crackers.
- For low carb/gluten-free diets, serve on apple slices and celery sticks.