- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces aged cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix shredded cheese with cream cheese and other ingredients except nuts. Form into a ball. (Tip - use low-fat cream cheese).
- Roll in walnut pieces (may substitute pecans).
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with crostini and crackers.
- For low carb/gluten-free diets, serve on apple slices and celery sticks.