Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time does not include chilling time. Make ahead appetizer.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can pineapple, crushed & drained
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups pecans or 2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Soften cheese. Gradually add the pineapple. Mix in 1 cup of the nuts and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill well.
- remove from refrigerator and shape into 1 or 2 balls.
- Roll into the rest of the remaining nuts.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until you serve.
- Garnish the ball with jarred cherries and pineapple rings.
This recipe was great. The only problem was that in never firmed up enough to make it a chese ball, if was more like a dip. But it was outstanding!! Thanks so much
This is fabulous! I just made two balls and am giving one as a little gift, and keeping the other for myself! I definately recommend this one.