Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is made often by my mother and she likes taking this to friends get togethers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5 ounce) jars sharp cheddar cheese (I use Kraft Old English)
- 4 -6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 medium onion, chopped find
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- With a mixer blend the 3 cheeses together until smooth.
- Add the onion and worchester by hand.
- Form the cheese mixer into a ball and roll in the chopped pecans.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.