Recipe by mkaguirri aguirri
I make this every year And my friends and family love it. It is a great appetizer for the holidays.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Gradully stir in crushed pineapple to softened cream cheese.
- Stir in 1 cup of chopped pecans, peppers, onions and salt.
- Chill mixture well.
- Once chilled form into a ball and roll in remaining 1 cup chopped pecans.
- Chill cheese ball until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.