Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I received this recipe from a friend several years ago and was very skeptical about trying it, but I was glad that I did! This cheese ball is so easy to prepare. Guests have always been curious what is in the cheese ball...Salmon?!...Um, no...cherries!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, drain well and chopped
- 1 -2 carrot, grated
- Combine the softened cream cheese, celery, onion, and maraschino cherries.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll in the grated carrot.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with assorted crackers.