Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So good! Try them this year for holiday meal - you'll love them!
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups baby carrots
- Cook Baby Carrots in boiling water for 4-5 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain Carrots and rinse under cold water. Drain and sit aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, sugar, butter, cornstarch and cinnamon. Cook and stir until clear and thickened.
- Add pineapple and carrots. Heat and serve immediately.