Top Review by Anita Novotny
This casserole was very tasty but a little time consuming to prepare. Next time I know we are going to have this dish (and we definitally will be having it again) I will do the prep work ahead of time.
- 2 lbs carrots, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup buttery cracker, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sliced carrots an onion together in small amount of water, drain.
- Mix carrots and onion, cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour into buttered 9x13x2-inch baking dish. Top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- NOTE: I have used frozen sliced carrots and it turned out well.