Recipe by coconutcream
I made these last year for Christmas, and though they did take a bit of time to make, they were tasty! From Land O'Lakes.
- 1 1⁄3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package candy covered plain chocolate candies (red and green baking bits)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in oats, candy pieces and chips by hand.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls into paper-lined mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until set and light golden brown.
- Let stand 2 minutes; remove from pans.