1/1 Photo of Holiday Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries
I found this on the Weight Watchers website and it is a favorite, diet or not, I have made it with dried cranberries and fresh. there is no comparison. Fresh cranberry is the way to go! That's why these are "holiday" sprouts because fresh cranberries are only available around the holidays. Go figure:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Mix together in medium dish; syrup, oil, apple cider vinegar, salt pepper and Dijon.
- 2-Spray bottom of pie dish with cooking spray.
- 3-toss Brussels sprouts in syrup mixture to coat and put into pie plate.
- 4-sprinkle cranberries over top.
- 5-bake at 375 for 30 minutes, stir around after 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: