Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is a great side dish that is perfect for any holiday. It goes well with any dinner - ham, turkey, prime rib, etc. I have also done this using all cauliflower, so I suppose you could do all broccoli if you prefer. It is also fine to make this ahead and reheat. You couldn't ask for a more versatile recipe!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened (to be mixed with soup and milk) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and set aside. Mince garlic, adding a pinch of salt.
- Combine evaporated milk with both cans of soup (and optional butter) in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Add spices and garlic.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower to a lightly-greased casserole dish and evenly pour the milk mixture on top. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over top, cover and bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until vegetables are to preferred texture.