Recipe by AmyZoe
There's nothing like Idaho potatoes for breakfast. Recipe courtesy of Ore-Ida Foods, Inc. and Beyond Burlap, Idaho's Famous Potato Recipes Junior League of Boise.
- 8 ounces sausage, chopped
- 8 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups O'Brien potatoes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces asparagus (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the sausage and bacon in a skillet until cooked through and drain partially.
- Add the onions. Saute the onions until translucent.
- Add the Potatoes O'Brien. Cook until the potatoes are browned.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the asparagus and tomato.
- Top with cheese.