1/1 Photo of Holiday Breakfast Enchiladas
* Pamela *'s Note:
This makes a perfect Christmas breakfast and is so colorful! I have made this for a holiday brunch and just cut each tortilla into 4 before serving, giving you 32 bite sized pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green pepper, chopped finely
- 1 red pepper, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml oil
- 6 eggs
- 14.79 ml sour cream (optional)
- 14.79 ml salsa (optional)
- 236.59 ml finely chopped cooked ham, I use honey maple
- 8 small flour tortillas, use red and green for a Christmas Brunch
- 354.88 ml grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1Saute vegetables in skillet with butter or oil until tender.
- 2Remove from pan and add eggs.
- 3Scramble fry until cooked and then add sour cream and salsa.
- 4Add rest of the ingredients, saving one cup of cheese for the topping, and heat through.
- 5Spoon about 1/2 cup of mixture into center of tortilla and roll up.
- 6Place seam side down in a casserole.
- 7Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 9Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- 10These do freeze well, but not for an extended period of time. Freeze after step 7. Wrap well, label and freeze. To serve: place frozen enchiladas into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or until derfrosted. Top with cheese and then bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Breakfast Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.5
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 408.7 mg
- Sodium 813.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g