Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fudge is deliciously rich and would make a great gift idea.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of taster choice instant coffee
- 10 ounces hershey raspberry chocolate chips
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- Add evaporated milk, sugar, and coffee.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly until the temperature reaches 235 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add raspberry chips and bittersweet chocolate.
- Stir mixture until all ingredients have melted.
- Add marshmallow creme and stir until blended.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut into bite size pieces after fudge has cooled.