Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Christmas cocktail I found online!
- 4 ounces champagne (chilled)
- 1 ounce apricot nectar or 1 ounce liqueur
- Pour apricot nectar or liqueur into a champagne flute.
- Fill to the top with cold champagne and stir gently.
- The apricot color makes this version of the Bellini (usually peach nectar) more festive and offers a nice version of this classic drink.
A lovely way to serve champagne, simple & tasty. Thanks for posting!
This is so good!!! I used a white Lambrusco instead of Champagne, because it's not a dry. We are having this for our New Year's Eve party. This goes well with Paula Deen's stuffed date appetizer.