Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great side dish with wonderful flavor and great color! This is always the first dish on the table that gets eaten up and disappears, with our dinner guests who only had one helping, begging for more. Because of the cranberries and the visual presentation, it's perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any dinner party occasion. Enjoy!
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 354.88 ml dried cranberries
- 177.44 ml slivered almonds
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 177.44 ml crumbled feta cheese
- Sauté almonds and cranberries in heated oil set to medium.
- While sautéing, chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces.
- When almonds are about to turn a golden brown, move almonds and cranberries to a casserole and set aside.
- In the same oil, sauté asparagus until they are a beautiful bright green.
- When finished, add asparagus and Feta cheese to the casserole and toss lightly until mixed thru.
- Serve immediately while still warm.