Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Gotta love that Crock Pot! This smells so good simmering away all afternoon. I like to add half of this to a hot cup of tea for a nice spiced tea drink.
- 16 ounces apricot halves, undrained
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 18 whole cloves
- 6 cinnamon sticks, broken
- In blender or food processor, blend apricots and liquid until smooth.
- Place cloves and cinnamon sticks in cheesecloth bag.
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot.
This is another recipe I made for my other half to take to work & also as a test-run to check on the possibility of making it for an up-coming Yule gathering! Well this is right-on GREAT, & I'll definitely be making it again! Loved the use of the apricots instead of just a nectar! GREAT TASTING & worthy of any holiday get-together! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]