Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This cake always makes an appearance at our Christmas Eve family get-together. I hope your family enjoys it as well!
- Cream oil, sugar, and eggs with an electric mixer until it is well-blended.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed oil, sugar, and eggs, and mix thoroughly.
- Blend in apples, coconut, raisins, pecans, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the entire mixture very well.
- Bake in a greased and floured "Bundt" pan at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.