May use chicken or tuna salad instead of crab.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, bring water, butter, and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until the mixture is smooth and shiny.
- 3Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks. Immediately slit puffs to allow steam to escape.
- 4When cool, split puffs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in remaining filling ingredients. Just before serving, spoon filling into puffs; replace tops.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Appetizer Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (1202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.3
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.7 g
- Cholesterol 368.9 mg
- Sodium 1193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.6 g